BEFORE AN ORGANIZATION CAN GROW, IT NEEDS TO BE PLANTED!
How to Plant a Business teaches the twelve quintessential ingredients for building and maintaining a truly successful business. How to Plant a Business is a step-by-step guide to building health and stability in your organization. The How to Plant a Business seminar will:
- Give you the confidence that you are making the right decisions for your business
- Provide the fundamental structure for creating a comprehensive strategic plan
- Provide a framework to bring continual improvement in 12 fundamental business areas
Are you convinced that you are making the right decisions for your business?
The Twelve Sessions
- SEED Vision, Mission, & Values
- SOIL Target Market & Customer
- WATER Resource (Time, Talent, & Treasure)
- TRUNK Strategic Plan
- TAPROOT Priorities & Goals
- ROOTS Grass Roots Community Support
- GARDENER Mentors
- BRANCHES Growth & Pruning
- LEAVES Human Resource & Financial Management
- FRUIT Measurement
- SEASON Business Development
- BASKET Marketing Strategy
The How to plant a business model:
- Provides a framework to bring continual improvement in 12 fundamental business areas
- Gives the confidence that you are making the right decisions for your business
- Provides fundamental structure for a healthy business plan
This seminar will give you great insight and wisdom for anyone who is starting a business.
Sr. Consultant & Integrity Fanatic, The Human Capital Group, Inc.
Wow! How refreshing to see a roadmap to ALL of the elements that businesses need for success. Most seminars focus on 1 area to improve, missing the big picture. I can take action immediately on my business.
Social Media Strategist, Teacher, Speaker
As a new business owner, the learning curve seems overwhelming. Joshua breaks business lessons down into bite-sized pieces, designed to remove the fear. The steps are so easy, but produce dramatic results quickly. Joshua’s genius is listening to where you are, then expertly guiding you to the next spot.
Director The Women’s Locker Room
How To Plant a Business has given me practical tools, in a step-by-step approach, with a little dose of “kick in the pants” to reach the business goals I’ve only been dreaming about for several years!
Beam Design Group